3.09.2008

thanks for not updating!

A while ago, I wrote about meeting someone whose very young daughter had been diagnosed with cancer.

I haven't wanted to mention it on my blog out of respect for their privacy, but I've followed their story religiously on their blog ever since.

After a harrowing December - and, well, 2007 in general, their daughter was discharged in early January and she's been home recovering ever since.

They don't really update anymore, and I love it. It makes me so happy to go to their blog and see that there aren't any new posts... they've just been too busy enjoying their healthy little girl.

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

Aw, you're sweet.

Actually, our home internet was down. But what the heck, there wasn't really anything to write about anyway. It's back up, so we'll start making people nervous with "journal updated" messages soon!

--Jeremy