- Waiting to tell my agent how fantastic that film audition went.
- Prepared/excited for the Big Stage Audition.
- Afternoon/evening planned of building a set, working box office, seeing show, hanging out with friends.
- Now know that any chance I thought I might have had of being in that film is a freaking joke and a complete waste of a Saturday and two tons of hair goo.
- Confused & dismayed by Big Stage Audition.
- Felt old and cranky at the bar as I repeatedly thought WHY is everyone just being SO LOUD? ...QUIT yelling BALLS. SERIOUSLY. STOP IT.
- No auditions set up nowhere for nothing.
- for anyone.
- or anyTHING.
- because I am a hack
- and everyone is completely aware of it
- and yesterday was officially the last time I'll ever get asked to audition for anything.
BUT IT'S JUST A RADIO DEMO! That's it! That's the lowest paying KIND!
I CAN STILL COMPLAIN!
DON'T you UNDERSTAND?!?
Later this morning.
- Feel ridiculous.