4.09.2008

THE FUN BOOK!

Yes. I'm a book snob.
So when I saw this book, left behind on the Blue Line yesterday, I knew this was going to be a some good readin.
Would you LOOK at those CRAZY GIRLS.
ONE OF THEM is DRIVING WITH ONE HAND.
Driving with one hand = FUN.

So I anticipated some digs on dieting, and celebration of wearing something purple, but no - this book is truly full of horrible ideas, like this one.

Call me pessimistic, but that plan is probably not going to work out. And maybe you could not lie to your friends.

This one, however, is not stupid... it's downright ALARMING.
Oh my gosh, NO.

DO NOT DO THAT.
That is a terrible idea.

I can think of many ways that an evening like that would possibly end, and none of them really involve the word "fun."

... "disconnect the phone?" SO 911 CAN'T GET THROUGH WHEN YOUR NEIGHBORS CALL TO REPORT THE GUNSHOT?

2 comments:

Halena said...

Thanks for this. Smiling more already. These are great tips for the lonely times in Austin.

Larissa said...

Some of my fondest memories were made with snifters.