4.06.2008

Illicit Readerboard Activity

The only "real" trouble Brandon ever got into in high school was when he and a few friends started messing with the school readerboard his senior year. You know, a readerboard - the ubiquitous signs that announce spring break, state testing, and major sports events with interchangeable letters. If you're a school.
If you're The Sizzler, then... catfish platter specials.
Same type of sign.

Brandon: The only one I actually remember was
Welcome to Gladstone High
Home of the Gladiators

ALL NIGHT SCROTUMFEST
AT PROM '92

Some friends and I may or may not have found a readerboard at a bar this weekend.
All I can tell you is that I find word games HILARIOUS.

2 comments:

taipalmgren said...

Allegedly, one of my friends in high school once changed a double-sided Dairy Queen sign from

PEANUT BUSTER PARFAIT

to

PENIS ABUSERS BUFFET

I still get a kick out of that one.

mg said...

I like the 3 M's in MAMMMS. Extra points.