8.03.2008

The Price of Narcissism: $52.71/yr.

A few years ago when I had a lucrative writing job, I signed up to pay $52.71 yearly so that my humble little imdb.com entry could include my headshot. It seemed silly but fun, and also tax deductible. And I got sort of egged into it, and oh what the hell, I like having an imdb entry like a REAL actor. You know, a successful one.

Now, one renewed credit card later, I am being called on to do the following:
  1. Go to: http://resume.imdb.com/resume/
2. Sign in to your account
3. Update your credit card expiration date
That's just to keep a PICTURE on my imdb entry. The entry will stay, either way. THAT part is free. The picture... $52.71.

I'm not really sure I can afford my narcissism right now.
But I really hate to let it go... especially when I'm mere MONTHS away from having a SHORT FILM added to my credits!

SHORT FILM YOU GUYS!

Don't you understand!? MY IMDB CREDITS ARE ABOUT TO GROW BY 50%!!

I NEED A PHOTO FOR THAT!

oy.

1 comment:

nora said...

Do it! That is only a buck a week and you're on imdb!