9.28.2008

Liberal vs. Orthodox

As I like to do with all deep spiritual questions, I consulted the Internet for a free quiz to tell me what religion I actually should be.

I got 27 results, ranked in order of accordance with my professed beliefs.

Match #1 is definitely high on the random scale... but not a shocker.
1. Liberal Quakers (100%)
I was a little disappointed in #2, which my friends who were raised in this faith have alternately called "The Church of Tori Amos" and "The Church of Backrubs."
2. Unitarian Universalism (94%)
Some matches were just embarrassing.
4. Neo-Pagan (87%)
6. New Age (78%)
Others were, frankly, educational. For example, who knew that there even WERE Orthodox Quakers? Not me. But apparently I subscribe to approximately 67% of their doctrine.

And I don't care what you say, they made this one up.
18. New Thought (54%)

No comments: