2.11.2009

a long day of inadvertently pissing off people I like.

In this business, people fear getting yelled at.

So they yell at other people to make sure they do what they're supposed to do to make sure that they don't get yelled at.

No one SHOOTS anyone in the world of commercial casting (unlike in the book I am reading about the Kansas Territory and abolitionism). No one kidnaps anyone's children and eats them. Or anything. They just yell. About commercials. Freaking COMMERCIALS.

Well.
I screwed up today.
A lot of people got yelled at because of me. I feel really bad about it.

After it all got resolved, I emailed my agent to say how sorry I am, and how it was a complete mistake on my part, and how terrible I feel for making his day longer and his job harder.

He hasn't emailed back.

Man, I feel just awful.

1 comment:

nora said...

Oh, I'm sorry - and I'm sure it was not nearly as tragic as it feels at the moment.
- and good job being Presidential, stepping up to the plate and apologizing.