5.19.2009

Wisdom of kittens

Congratulations, Kittens, for being wise enough to have your own book. Way to go.

I see your feline ways have influenced many cultures.

(that says "indian proverb" as credit. Sorry. Quick photography)

I .. .oh. So ... there's a blind and deaf kitten? And its owner named it Helen Kelllll...? WAIT.


KITTENS.

THAT IS NOT MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR.
That is a kitten.
You are co-opting wisdom of other people and adding in enormous eyes and furriness.
You busted.

Not so wise now, huh, KITTENS?

3 comments:

Claff said...

Oh geez, Lacy, I'm still laughing at this.

Don't forget, too, that it WAS a kitten who originally said, "Hang in there, baby."

I know. I've seen it. On posters.

Lacy said...

haha. Rachel you're so right! How on earth could they have missed that one???
Maybe "The Wisdom of Possums" claimed it first. I've seen that poster too.

Anonymous said...

I vote this blog post of the year. Your form is in the mail.

Merrie