7.28.2009

goal: goals

Hi.
It's Tuesday. Haunted Theater Camp closed Sunday. I know because I drank margaritas then biked home at 1am singing songs from the show.

For the first time in 8 (9?) months, I am not performing or rehearsing a show.

It's a good time to figure out my next move(s).
The last set of goals I made for myself was about 9 years ago, most of them I've accomplished or realized that they were dumb goals. Or just abandoned. For example. Have a Mexican boyfriend. That was a goal. Didn't happen, probably won't now. Which is a drag, because I'm fast falling in love with Cuauhtemoc Blanco, the captain of the Chicago Fire and the Mexico World Cup team.

Here he is.

Man do I ever find unhandsome men handsome, and I can't really tell you why.
Here is his trademark pose.

Why is that his trademark pose? Because he's doing this pose.

This is his namesake, the prehispanic ruler Tlatoani Cuauhtémoc, who attempted to save the Aztecs from Spanish Conquistadors.

Yes, he appears to be using his cleat as an arrow. I don't have much to say about that.

HE WILL SAVE THE AZTECS THROUGH SOCCER!
Then he will save my heart.

ANYWAY.
Goal: Mexican boyfriend is pretty much off the table.
I'll start working on some new ones.


Cuauhtemoc Blanco: Suerte, Lacy.
Me: Thanks, Temoc. I learned your nickname.
Cuauhtemoc Blanco: you're married.
Me: I KNOW I KNOW

2 comments:

td said...

And you've kinda got a think for Carlos Zambrano too doncha??

Lacy said...

Tim please. Zambrano is Venezuelan.