9.08.2009

siguiendo

My personal renaissance is losing steam. I knew it would. The trick now is to keep going anyway.

In what may have been a colossal waste of money, I signed up on a Language Exchange Site for $6 to buy myself a month's worth of access to all the Spanish-speaking, English-learning pen pals I want. The way the site is set up, you can *list* yourself as a potential language partner for free, but you have to pay the $6 to actually initiate contact with anyone and get a conversation going.

So us high rolling $6-payers (gold members) are in high demand.
I'm willing to help learning Spanish and English.. if I'm taught some Finnish
:)
Contact me soon

so if anyone speak in english and also interested in chinese. we could be a partner. and if u want contact me, pls leave ur message here, since i am not the gold member. thx
I imagine and hope this is the closest I'll ever get to online dating.
Hola, aquí Lis me gustaría practicar el Ingles Y más adelante aprender Japones...Un gusto!!
Alright, "Lis." IF THAT IS YOUR REAL NAME.
IF YOU ACTUALLY LIVE IN MEXICO CITY.
Let's see what you got.

I sort of played it safe by only choosing female pen pals, because sometimes you just can't be clear enough that you actually want a language partner and not an international boyfriend.
So I have a few emails out to young women in Ecuador and Argentina.

Soooooooort of like an intercontinental madam. Right? Right?

No comments: