9.23.2009

time really well spent, Lacy

Many of my friends are in a show together. In this show they started making some backstage jokes about balls. Okay, a LOT of jokes about balls. And like any inside joke, the more COMPLETELY STUPID it got, the more hilarious it became.

They even started a blog about visual balls gags. I swear Laura TOLD me the address this morning, but I'll be damned if I can find it, but I'm GOING to find it. In the meantime, I get these error messages on my screen from blogger.
Sorry, the blog you were looking for does not exist. However, the name ballscheck is available to register!
Sorry, the blog you were looking for does not exist. However, the name checkcheckballscheck is available to register!
Sorry, the blog you were looking for does not exist. However, the name checkballscheck is available to register!

(later)

Oh HERE it is!!!
This is gonna be GREAT. This is gonna be ...
[balls+tiger+in+water.JPG]
Guys.
Seriously. [ballsrubens.jpg]

OH COME ON

3 comments:

nora said...

That's what she said.

DinaBear said...

Yup, it's really something, ain't it? At least you never mistook the balls for cute TENNIS balls:

http://dinabear.blogspot.com/2009/02/one-example-of-why-i-love-my-future.html

and my realization:

http://dinabear.blogspot.com/2009/02/about-those-balls.html

Embarrassing.

Lacy said...

Dina: BOTH your entries absolutely cracked me up. It's a beautiful snapshot of you and Ryan and your individual sensibilities! I love it!