10.14.2009

sigh

Dear Lacy,
Please post to your blog.
Love,
Your Blog.

Dear my Blog,
I got nothing.
Love,
Lacy

Dear Lacy,
You burst into tears when someone asked you how you were today.  That's not nothing.
Love,
Your blog.

Dear my Blog,
Oh.  I just don't know how to write about it really.
Being an actor is hard.  It's better when I address the little items in my blog.  But everything feels so dramatic and major now.
Love,
Lacy

Dear Lacy,
Promise to write a huge ridiculously dramatic blog post tomorrow about how ridiculously dramatically failureful you feel.  It will be so silly that it will make you feel better.
Love
etc., etc.


Okay. I will.

4 comments:

Jeremy said...

Alternate blog title: "A lifetime of quality failure"

Lacy said...

i've been thinking lately that failure means that at least you tried.

In other news.

You're in my heart, all of yall. Just knowing you read makes me resolve to write more so I can be something for you to read for just a second. The fraction of a tiny thing that I can do.

Corrbette said...

We have a quote of the week on my boss' door. He's not allowed to choose it. I found the one that's currently up there:
"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that don't work."
-Thomas A. Edison.

Clearly, that was for me. And now it's for you.

Also, I completely understand all of this. Keep writing.

DinaBear said...

Yes, keep writing.