10.15.2009

thanks nature.

I like this article.

Looking at Nature Makes You Nicer

I can kind of see it.  Maybe I need some new spiritual advisers.

I almost booked a huge commercial campaign, then it fell apart at the last minute.


Cherry blossom sunset by afagen.
What a peaceful place ... TO THROW MYSELF IN THE RIVER.
(sob)
WHY didn't you want me, Ohio Lottery? WHY?  I WANTED THAT $2,000 - 3,000 to justify and finance my irresponsible lifestyle for another several months!
I had a $125 dress picked out to buy in celebration! Look! It's washable merino wool and wicks moisture while you bike!
Indie Dress, Ebony
IT HAS A HOOD, Ohio Lottery!  An A-Line Skirt AND A HOOD!

White Tigers, Singapore Zoo by Eustaquio Santimano.
Great. I'm just going to smear my body with a package of Jimmy Dean Breakfast Sausage and wait for these rare exotic tigers to finish me off. 

Smell that, tigers? Smell that distinctive aroma of spicy pork?  ...AND DEFEAT?????

White tiger's feet by Tambako the Jaguar.

Aww.  Look at your feets.  Who has the adorable white tiger feets?

STOP DISTRACTING ME!

Playing white tiger cub by Tambako the Jaguar.


(silence)


Lazy white tiger by Tambako the Jaguar.


stop that. 

Chimp with Tiger Cub by jeffmcneill.

OH COME ON!

 
 
Damn your adorable fuzzy cuddles.


3 comments:

a. jerkface said...

Don't take it so hard. Ohio sucks... or rather, its lottery sucks - they never give any money to anybody good... so at least you're in good company. Only assholes get money from Ohio Lotto - you don't want to be an asshole, do you?

Corrbette said...

What he said. If you can't listen to a.jerkface, who CAN you listen to.

Also, this made me laugh until I snorted. Just...you know...so you know.

Jeremy said...

If glorious, overwrought, operatic posts are the result of failure and despair, let's have more of it, please!

I only hope you fail at higher and higher levels, like, you get the Virginia Lottery gig and then while filming, you accidentally set Virginia on fire. I will take all the amusement I can get right now. I am HEARTLESSS!