2.03.2010

The CTA sign has been drinking

Alright. 
I ask you,
  • If you are hanging out with your friend,
  • If you have just gotten to the party and the party is ending but you just got there so you're still ready to hang out,
  • If your friend says, 'I gotta go, I'm headed to this Prince vs. Michael Jackson dance party,'
  • If this party is only 3 blocks away and ON THE WAY to the train, 

don't you HAVE to go?

I had to go.

I DIDN'T have to make that mistake of getting to the open-bar party late, then making up for lost time by drinking all the free liquor I could in 45 minutes.  In fact, I really know way better than that.   Prince-vs-Michael-Jackson dancing is a lot more fun when you are actually in control of your equilibrium, genius. 

Sigh.  Still fun.   Still successful. 

Good things about living in the city:
You can take the train home like this

and the other people on the train are not going to judge you.

 
 

3 comments:

週休 said...

一個人的際遇在第一次總是最深刻的,有時候甚至會讓人的心變成永遠的絕緣。.........................

Lacy said...

boy, you said it, buddy. 次總是最深刻的 out the wazzoo!!!

Alex said...

25 cent shots?