Oh my gosh, everyone booked a pilot this season except for me. How embarrassing.
For the record, in the past week, in reverse order, I :
- Set up 3 shoots for 2 projects for the coming week
- Directed a Barrel of Monkeys show that went over FREAKING GANGBUSTERS
- Had a power meeting with a friend who wants me to direct his show
- Had a superexciting idea for my next project
- Had a callback for a pilot
- Was invited to create an environmental theater role for decent money with a company I love
- Did a great show Monday night
- Did a great show Sunday afternoon
- Performed in a really real live rock concert as part of a staging of a Frank Zappa concept album
- Performed a show I wrote, created, designed and built for a very appreciative audience
- Was asked to write another piece to develop the first one into a full evening of theater
- Was way too damn busy to blog.