3.10.2010

FACT:

Shopping for mannequins online (for PUPPETS, people, for PUPPETS) ... will make you feel like a pervypervPERRRV.

Example 1:

Very Good! Used 14 Year Child Mannequin with rod and basic wooden platform (not shown). Please click on Details/Pricing. 1 Available **Buy 2 or more used items and receive a 10% discount!**   
Display Item

EW EW EW she's supposed to be 14 and I'm looking at her NAKED.

Example 2:

Brand new full size, fiberglass made, Flesh tone colored female mannequin. Detailed face make-ups and gorgeous looking. Consisting 5 major parts. easy to set up and put the clothing on. Heavy duty temper glass base and calf support rod (stand for the mannequin) are included. the arms can move up and down only, not bendable.


Flesh tone.
Am I prude for getting the willies from "face make-ups and gorgeous looking"?   I'm imagining this ebay seller breathing too heavily to construct sentences.  FACE. (ragged breath)  MAKEUPs.  (ragged breath) FIVE MAJOR PARTS.

Example 3:

Female Torso, Mid-Size
$20.95

WHY IS THERE A HOLE BETWEEN HER BOOBS

2 comments:

Alex said...

I love how terrifying you and your husband have become. Your house really really scares me now. I mean really.

I won't be coming over again.

Larissa Z said...

This post cracked me up until I thought of you and Brandon surrounded by these while you eat dinner, watch tv, whatever. Watching you with silent eyes and realistically-teenaged posture and Makeups.