5.12.2010

more wins!

Today needs no boxing videos, GOOD SIRS, for today I was not soundly rejected. 

In fact, I was lovingly selected (you may use the standard industry term "booked," but I'm going to go with "lovingly selected") for a national campaign and beat out all y'all punk actors on both coasts! BOOM! What's up NYC? Y'all ain't got what I got! In your face, actors of San Fran!

I win a trip to San Francisco, one tv commercial for a major cellular network provider, and a much-needed boost of confidence!   Huzzah, bitches. Huzzah. I smack my booty in your general direction.

6 comments:

Alex said...

Yeeeeeeessssssssssss!!!!

Nice one, Lacy! Kill it!!!!

Andy Bayiates said...

Well ALL RIGHT!!!! Right on.

DinaBear said...

HUZZAH!!! Congrats!

Larissa Z said...

Your booty is successful as hayl!

Sarah said...

Felicidades! And way to win one for the Midwest team...

nora said...

wheeeee!