6.16.2010

I'm going on a trip.

I know this will come as a blow, since I've been SO DILIGENT about posting for the past few months in particular, but..
I'm going to be gone for a month.  Backpacking through Thailand, Laos, and Cambodia.  It's going to make me a better person! WHEEEE!

“Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.”


Also? Sometimes you lose weight. Score. Thanks for the quote, Mark Twain.

(SUDDEN BANJO MUSIC!!!!!  LIGHTS OUT, THEN UP AGAIN!)

Mark Twain: You're welcome, Lacy!  Are you packed?

Me: Whoa! Hey, Mark Twain!  ...Or, should I say, Samuel Clemens?  ...Or, should I say, Hal Holbrook?

Mark Twain:  You just love that joke, don't you?

Me: I DOOOOO!

Hal Holbrook: Laugh it up, sucker, no one's going to make a career playing you in one-woman shows long after YOU'RE dead.

Me: SPEAKING OF FUN TRIPS, look at my totally rad international vaccination card!

No comments: