1.04.2011

"The cow, which had already been shot at least once with a .22 caliber pistol, wasn't going down without a fight."

Well, cousins.  Another big ($10k +) gig I was up for, called back for, second call-backed for, didn't get.


Strangely enough, I found this article comforting when I came across it today. 

'Unkillable' cow puts elderly man in hospital
Bovine withstands bullets, truck ramming after attack on rancher.

Comforting? Nay. Encouraging.

(Don't worry about the elderly man for a minute.  Focus on that unkillable cow.)

SHOT SEVERAL TIMES IN THE FACE, says the article. RAMMED WITH A TRUCK, says the article.  UNKILLABLE.

Damn.

Cow. Can I just say? Way to keep going.

I have an audition for a soy milk commercial tomorrow, another audition for a play I don't think I even want to do, and I do believe I'm feeling a little unkillable myself
 

moment of getting real:
I wish this poor rancher (who is 70 years old, so this is very serious) a very speedy recovery.  They had to CareFlight him out of there and his condition is listed as critical.  It's a wacky news story for me, but a horrible nightmare for that poor family. I truly hope he and his wife are okay.

No comments: